LeakFREE® Roof Inspection by Cypress Roofing
What makes Cypress Roofing LeakFREE® Roof Inspection different?
Watch our quick video to learn about NRCIA roof inspection process.
Cypress Roofing maximizes roof life by using its patent-pending LeakFREE® Inspection process to inspect the roof.
Throughout the whole inspection process, photographs are taken by the NRCIA-certified roof inspector to document any evidence of areas that are leaking right now, or that are likely to leak in the future. After any and all photos have been taken and the roof has been fully inspected, the inspector puts together a thoroughly written inspection report within 24 hours, that includes photographs, areas that are causing problems, ways to correct these problems, and price estimates that can help you when you try to sell, to finance, or to insure your home.
All of our roof inspections include the detail and professional opinion (typically missing from home inspection reports) that is needed by mortgage lenders, homeowners insurance adjusters and roof riders on home warranty insurance policies.
Why go with Cypress Roofing?
There are many reasons a roof might leak and the purpose of an inspection with Cypress Roofing is to expose these problem areas if they are present. Cypress Roofing’s main goal, though, is to qualify the roof for a LeakFREE® Certification if they are not present. Either way, you will have better protection and peace-of-mind because at the end of the inspection, you would be well on your way to getting roof assurance.
Key Benefits of LeakFREE® Roof Inspection
- Five star reviews from real customers
- Fast, friendly and knowledgeable customer service
- Clean, reliable service technicians
- Specified and prompt time of arrival
- Standardized inspection process
- Electronic photographic reports
- Standardized result analysis
- Standardized recommended pricing
- Standardized LeakFREE® Roof Certification Plus Warranty
- Extended roof warranties available
- Renewable roof warranties available
- Transferrable roof warranties included
- Preventative maintenance inspections included if certified